Video Recording Question

if someone was to make a full flight video, would you guys pref for the video to show huds (like throttle, rudder, a/p. etc) or without the hud

might need this for future reference…

This doesn’t make much sense…can you add a little detail?

A full flight video in the real world or in Infinite Flight?

infinite flgiht idk why someone change the topic subheading and title…

This should go in #live. I think the got confused because you said PPL which usually means Private Pilot’s License.

1 Like

yea u right but i feel like this belongs in general still since this really doesn’t have to do with live

Yeah I know but some people don’t know that.

Since I understand the topic (unlike most) I’d rather it with hud/throttle and stuff like that, mainly to show what you are doing :)

2 Likes

Who’s gonna watch a full flight? Are you gonna have 30 min of cruising in your vid? I hope you get more creative than that. I certainly wouldn’t watch that.

1 Like

There are a lot of videos like that, and in cruise you can see different types of interesting scenery, also get a better feel of what IF is like (if u r not an IF pilot already. You can see all the different camera angles, and you can always just skip the cruise :)

1 Like

If I didn’t have IF, what would I be doing here? Also, scenery can only be so exciting before you get bored of it within the first 2 min. I can not stand any type of normal cruising. Short hops and touch and goes is where the funs at

2 Likes

I watch and record full flights.

1 Like

im not going to and have no intentions of doing so

1 Like

Well you have an unnatural amount of attention span

1 Like

Yeah lol I sometimes purposely flatspin lmao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.