Video- A-320. Cold & Dark to Ready to Rumble! Step by Step!

Max Sez… So you want a cold start & stop!

15 Likes

Added this to my See later playlist on YouTube a few months ago .I forgot to watch this thank you for reminding me😂.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Allways wanted to try a sim like that 😀

1 Like

I have got the chance to fly sims like this on the A320 and the A330 Fleet of a very big airline. Great experience.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Sweet! I do the same, except with X-Plane. JARDesign Airbus A320NEO.

1 Like

@benny1263… Benny I’m a font of all knowledge! Beside knowing how to research a topic I also observe! I spent an hour today watching 2 Red Tail Hawks hunt. It was windy and I thrilled at there maneuver agility. Now I understand how R.J. Mitchell got the idea for the Spitfire. Life is a treasure don’t waste a minute!
Max Sends

2 Likes

I’ve been in a flight simulator, best experience of my life! Money well spent :D

1 Like

I’ve spent most of the last few days doing very similar to that. Been out watching the influx of birds blown into the Moray and Beauly Firths after Storm Frank and it’s always fascinating to watch them cope with the high winds. Bonxies in particular are a joy to watch, not to mention the Red Kits I see over the house.

1 Like

Haha got them for free as I was invited by the pilots ;)

2 Likes

Red Kits? I assume you mean Kites. There are no shortage of those up Wales! Lovely things.

1 Like

Kites. There’s a crap ton in Yokosuka. I got attacked by one too. It came swooping down like you see in the documentaries with its talons out an I just duck and put my hand out with my chicken nugget I was holding, and hoped it wouldn’t hit me. It didn’t take it so I ate it and I went back to playing with my friends.

1 Like

That Baltic aviation academy has some good vids in the simulator. I’ve watched a few.

1 Like

Max Sez. Had Fork Tails Kites in Hawaii, nasty dirty creatures. Almost as dirty as Canadian Geese. Live on a Goose migration flyway for a time. Sidewalk stayed covered in green goose crap… Nasty…

2 Likes

There was a nest next to a tree by a pond behind our house that we used to live in and the geese had about four chicks. They would go in to our yard and once the mother goose started walking away, they would all run to her. One got chased and a dog had the chick in its mouth. My neighbor at the time chased the dog away and the chick was okay.

I’ve seen this. I wish I new where I missed place my a320 so I could use it