VHHH images part 7

Here you can see some images from Hong Kong International Airport, VHHH, part 7.

Cathay Pacific Cargo 747-400

Palau Pacific Airways 737

Air India 787

Cathay Pacific 777

Cathay Pacific 777

Air France 777

Philippine Airlines A330

Dragonair A321

Swiss 777

32 Likes

Part 7 already? Wow! 😂

Great photos like normal, @anon79353067!

Still no camera 🤔

Is it lost or something?

4 Likes

Great pictures, as always!

The thing that looks like a crack on the image (doubt its a dust spot) triggers me 😂

@anon79353067 WHAT IS YOUR CAMERA?

Also good shots 👌

I think we should just leave the poor guy alone 😂

5 Likes

Is there a reason why we’re not allowed to know?

Every other spotter has the information within minutes. It’s been a week for goodness sake.

9 Likes

Maybe a ‘please’, or a friendly PM could get you the answer 😉

12 Likes

While it is indeed “frustrating” that we don’t know what his camera is, there’s no need to force him to say what it is, and he doesn’t need to do so either. He mentioned it’s a “big black camera” though.

5 Likes

Will you be able to tell us the model? It can be found on the camera itself, or you could send a picture of it. Lots of people are dying to know what it is 😂

1 Like

i do not know the name

We have been friendly, in parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Hiding stuff like this causes a lot of suspicion. @anon79353067, so, you lost the camera? Trying to get facts straight here.

who are you, Mr. FBI. Will you arrest me?

22 Likes

Why are you even so bothered about this? He didn’t do anything wrong.

1 Like

All you have to do is take a picture of it so we can tell you what model camera it is… jeez

1 Like

Guys, I don’t think this needs to be a whole big deal. They are just curious on the camera model.

2 Likes

i am too lazy to find where is my camera

Okay then… I’d like to take a shot at editing thay Cathay 77W shot. Can I DM you my email for you to send it to me?

1 Like

Let’s just leave him alone, I’m sure if he wanted to share the camera he would have. Now let’s respect his privacy and leave him alone, rather than accusing of stealing pictures or anything :)

6 Likes