VHHH ATC practice

I did around 60 control operations for Ground and Tower together at VHHH on the training server. I have to thank all pilots for your cooperation and understanding since I am switching between two positions back and force. There was almost no issues tonight. Next time I will try to take only one position instead of two when the airport is getting busy. Looking forward to serving you guys again! Happy flying!

1 Like

VHHH seems nice place to learn. I also controlled few days ago and everybody was nice.

3 Likes

This was one time I controlled at Hong Kong that a guy kept sending duplicate messages to me just to takeoff in the opposite direction of the runway. Now I lose patience about Training Server and just passed written for the IFATC test. Wish me good luck!

4 Likes

Good luck there. I also passed written and I am on training sessions for the practical test

3 Likes

I’m gonna take the practical this Saturday, after I finish up with a CAVA community event as a rader controller on Training Server, 'Cause I noticed that IFATCs have restrictions on Training Server. That’s why I chose to take the practical exam later, but actually, I’m already prepared for it. Wish you & me good luck! Cheers😊

3 Likes

a radar controller who is actually going to use vectors on the training server? madness.

Good luck on the test!

2 Likes

I hope they will follow instructions. But I’m expecting 'Unable’😂 Thanks.

2 Likes

@Leon_B exactly! I have nothing to do with trolls at this moment, and I am getting a written test, too!

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

If you are practicing as ATC, and perhaps to work towards IFATC, then I suggest you change the title and convert it to a proper ATC tracking thread. Search this forum for some great examples.

Happy controlling!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.