VH-MDX, Australia's missing aircarft

MDX was a 210 Cessna aircarft that went missing near or over the Barrington Tops (NSW, Australia), in the 80’s. So far no trace of the aircraft has EVER been found. All persons on board are believed dead. ‘Barrington Tops National Park is in southeastern Australia, north of Sydney. A vast area characterised by rainforest and subalpine woodland, it’s home to wildlife such as wallabies and lyrebirds. Trails like the Aeroplane Hill, Sharpes Creek and Gloucester Falls tracks crisscross the park. Careys Peak and Devils Hole lookouts offer sweeping views. The Ladies Well swimming hole is near the Allyn River.’ (Google, Sat 19 Nov 2016. 7.52pmAEST). image
The aircarft that went missing

Edit They are using some new tech to try and un cover the aircraft

5 Likes

In the boot (or trunk) of our car right now with my dog and that scared the heck outta me.

3 Likes

Wait why are you in your boot?

2 Likes

I need some along time. My parents don’t really like my favourite son so I play it in the car when no one is around

2 Likes

That makes sense

2 Likes

Any idea on the type of Cessna Aircraft?

2 Likes

210 I believe

2 Likes

Finally someone who understands. Still scared

2 Likes

I was reading this in one of the daily telegraphs, it’s rather interesting. A plane from '80’s would probably be covered with plants by now so the search would be harder.

3 Likes

Pretty fascinating, hopefully we find out one day what happened…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.