VFarnborough International Airshow 2024

Bumping this thread! Sign ups still available, please come down and participate in this aviation spectacle!!

Farnborough Flyday

Welcome back to Farnborough Flyday!

This week it is my pleasure to announce that @UPSVirtual will be participating in the flying display on the Friday with a 747-8 flypast!
Many thanks to UPS for sending this, will be a great spectacle!

Finally just an update on future participation, I am currently in negotiations with multiple VA’s and participants about taking part, so hopefully watch this space!

Have a nice weekend!

Event bump! Plenty of slots still available

Event bump! Attendees needed. Plenty of space and slots available for participants

Farnborough Flyday

This week it is my pleasure to announce that @lhr_pilot will be participating in the flying display on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday with an F18 demo based on the real Qatari Air Force F15QA demo!

Many thanks to @lhr_pilot for sending this, will be a great spectacle!

Finally just an update on future participation, I am currently in negotiations with multiple VA’s and participants about taking part, so hopefully watch this space!

Please don’t hesitate to sign up

Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

Farnborough Flyday

Firstly I’m delighted to announce the participation of @IFAE_GLOBAL_AIRFORCE with 2 display acts on Monday with an F16 Duo display and an F18 solo display!

Secondly I’m delighted to announce the proviional static participation of @VirginVirtualGroup23 with an A330neo on Static display (Dates are to be finalised).

Many thanks to these participants!

Please don’t hesitate to sign up

1 Like