vEZY | Spreading the orange spirit

Dear Friends and Followers!

Welcome to the official vEZY Thread on Infinite Flight Community!

logo

green-tick-png-green-tick-icon-image-14141-1000 IFVARB Approved

favicon Why are we special?

Not a trick question for us!

First of all, our range of destinations is able to satisfy almost everyone. From short, 30 minute flights within the United Kingdom, or longer 5-hour flight to holiday destinations across Europe!

Secondly, we have a stunning website! Don’t forget to check it out here or at the end of a Topic.

Also, we have a brilliant team which is striving to do their best in order to help you to progress as a pilot! From our media officers to training staff - this people made this happen!

favicon Where do we fly to?

It is a really hard question, as we literally lost the track! We have more than 8000 schedules in our crew system and our staff is monitoring new releases so that they could be added straight away!
To describe our routes in two words, I would say: everywhere. If you would ask where the second word is, I would add “everywhere”.

zoRskXuE

As many of you have noticed, we fly only in Europe and a bit of Africa. But we have ordered 60 Airbuses A321, so in a few years our list is planned to expand significantly.

favicon Our goal

… is simple: make flying in a VA enjoyable for everyone!

favicon How to join?

It is quite simple, just fill out an application form and expect to be contacted on IFC very shortly after that!

You have to be over 12 years old to join and you agree to complete at least one flight per month.

Fill out the form, wait for a bit until one of our staff members will approve it. We will send you a message of IFC with a link to an admissions test.

Image%20from%20iOS

Finally,

website-icon-11 - Website fb944c570182b6e89eb21f41f8c4522b-instagram-colorful-silhouette-by-vexels - Instagram

With best regards,
vEZY team

11 Likes

Nice thread guys!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! We did our best:)

Love the new thread!

1 Like

Nice! I love it! I might just have to consider joining…

1 Like

Great new thread from our friends over at vEZY. Good luck to you guys from all of us at VGVA.

– Kai

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.