Very Odd Manchester Glitch?

Hello,
I am currently trying to landing in Manchester (EGCC) on the Expert server but it seems as though there is a weird altitude perception occuring? At around 4,000 FT right before my final to 23R, it started saying the descent pattern starting at 50? The only obstructions were hills, however, the Altitude MSL didn’t indicate any drop in altitude with these obstructions included. As I proceeded to get closer to the runway at roughly around 1,200 FT, it seemed as though the runway was being pushed further down. What was supposed to be 1,200 FT below ended up looking 4,000 FT as before. I switched to the exterior camera to see what was going on and my aircraft seemed to sink into the map without crashing?? I literally have no clue how this is possible but I am still attempting to land as we speak. I somehow made it out the map and am trying another approach. Please help.

1 Like

Hello. Is there a screenshot you can share? I had some similar glitch in another airport, I could be wrong tho…

1 Like

I’ll be sharing a recording momentarily.

Had a similar issue earlier landing at KSFO. Airport completely missing. In the HUD view I was high above airport but other camera views were normal short final.

1 Like

This is exactly what happened to me and what’s weird is I just looked at the recording and it’s showing something completely different than what I saw ingame. Its depicting me lower to the ground while ingame, i was infact much higher. Also, its not showing in the exterior cam when I somehow glitched through the map.

Also, it’s not even including the cockpit noises suxh as the descent pattern voice.

Alright, fair enough. I had the same issue in Zurich while doing practice on short finals.

1 Like

Well then… I just did a solo mode approach to EGCC and there were no issues so maybe it was just something that occured spontaneously as it did for you two. Hopefully it never happens again. Possibly just a spontaneous glitch. I don’t think there’s any true fix to this so I guess a moderator can close the topic.

I had a spontaneous glitch like this as well. My callous only said 50 and all
of the aircraft on ground were floating. The terrain was all glitched out and was pure black. This was a descent into KLAX.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.