Very laggy game

Hello!

So first of all I think the 19.1 update would be amazing! IF IT WORKED! But the game is so laggy! I’ve reinstalled the app, all the graphics are on the lowest settings. Not even Solo mode works. My mobile is a Huawei Y6 Compact. I’m really upset because I was really enjoying the game until now! I hope someone can fix my problem!

Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

This problem have many players after update…
I’d like old version…

4 Likes

How many background apps are running?

1 Like

This is something the devs are monitoring. Thank you for providing your device.

Is it laggy at busy airports or is it laggy at an empty airport too?

2 Likes

First IF Assisstant, the second time none.

It is laggy everywhere even in Solo mode.

Thank you for the feedback, I will pass it on.

Thanks. Do you know if or when it will be improved (I’m quite upset because I payed 70 euros for it).

1 Like

He says it is being monitored so hopefully it wil change back. I also have the issue

1 Like

it may be your phone. have you tried restarting it / powering it ALL the way off. like for iPhone it would be the off button holding it down for 5 seconds

1 Like

Same thing here, low settings and happens at any airport. I’m sure I can speak for many too. :/
S6 Edge

1 Like

im doing fine Wirth an iPhone 7 everything is working fine for me

1 Like

I’m having the same problem where sometimes I have no lag but when I do have lag it’s very bad. I’m on an iPhone 6S.

1 Like

Thanks @HYPER but the issue is more centered around Android devices. There are some lower spec Apple devices impacted as well.

1 Like

Thats a high end phone. The huwei Y6 compact and my phone have only 2gb of ram

1 Like

oh ok well I don’t know how to fully power off a android device but im sure the owners do so if any of you will give that a try, I think it will help.

1 Like

It makes it so difficult to land I have to use APPR to not veer to any side too much

2 Likes

Hmm, s6 edge has 4 gb of ram so that should be less laggy

1 Like

when I experience the same thing, I only need to delete a few files in my stroge and it will work, maybe if there is a problem with your storage if you do the same thing as me, hope it will help!

-Regards

1 Like

Agreed, it’s been fine before, like very smooth even in full airports

2 Likes