Very Irritating

Dear Infinite Flight Community,
I am posting this as the app would just never stop crashing, and it is making my flight impossible.
Before I say, I would like to say that I did all the recommended actions on the forum.
I have…
1- Turned off anti-aliasing,
2- Limited frame rate
3- Regulated texture, render resolution and quality
4- Cleared Cache
5- Restarted my phone
6- Re-installed the app
7- Formated the phone
8- Limited aeroplane count.
As I am using the S-10+, I expect that the phone would not be an issue.
The app would simply crash and shut down my phone every single time when I make an attempt to fly.
Due to such irritating issues, I could only make a single flight out of 125 attempts.
If the app is the issue, I would like to ask our dearest developers to fix this issue promptly…

3 Likes

Hello! This is an issue that surfaced with the Android 10 update for Samsung devices such as S10, S10+ & Note 10.

It is being investigated but it’s tricky since it only occurs on previously mentioned devices and started happening after a software update by the manufacturer. Other Android 10 devices are not affected.

4 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply.
It is glad to know why the app is keep crashing, as it really annoyed me a lot.
And I would like to know if the next update will fix this issue.

Hello!

We can’t say at this point since it’s a fairly isolated issue and the app isn’t crashing, the device are. This means we’re not getting any logs on the cause.

We’ll do our best to a have this fixed for the next update, but can’t make any guarantees.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.