VERY interesting flight from KSAN to KSFO in training server...

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a flight I did just now from KSAN (San Diego international) to KSFO (San Francisco airport) and let me tell you, it was eventful…

CALLSIGN: SWA1402 CRZ: FL380 SPEED: Mach .80

Takeoff from KSAN
As you can see in this image, the fighter jet has appeared to have gone through the Earth’s crust and I’m pretty sure by now has hit the core (Ahhh, the training server never fails to amuse me…)
KSFO departure tries to contact me on short final, idk why I find this so funny
50, 40, 30, 20, 10… butter

5 Likes

No HUD or anything else please…

The pics about the fighter jet can go in Humorous Live Photos

3 Likes

Sorry ‘bout that, can I have a link to the discussion?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That is interesting indeed!

Since I see you flew to KSFO, you should try to fly to KSJC sometime! :D

1 Like

Ironic you say that, as I was flying over San Jose I was thinking I should do a flight there

1 Like

If you were flying over San Jose into San Francisco, that is unrealistic (if you want to be realistic you have to fly a little bit more west of the airport.

Anyways, you should fly into San Jose soon! It’s not always San Francisco in that area! :D

3 Likes

Oh I wasn’t directly flying over it, (I can send you my FPL to prove) but I consider being in the general vicinity of it is “flying over” 😂

And yes I will soon.

Thanks! :D
I see everyone flying to SFO and not going to SJC so it would be nice to see another IFC member contributing with helping to breathe life into SJC! :D

1 Like

Yeah I know. I feel the same way when everyone flies to PHNL when there are great other airports in Hawaii (such as PHOG, it’s a fun approach) so I know what you are saying

Pm folks or staff gets angry

2 Likes

Ooh! And yes I can say that I’ve been to OGG a couple of times in IF.

I’ve even been there once IRL! 😃

Anyways, have a goodnight and hopefully I can see you at SJC soon! 😃
Cause Southwest has more routes to SJC than SFO

1 Like

Here we see the training server in the process… An F-22 Uber. Departure contacting on short Final

Correction: It was actually DEPARTURE contacting on short final

1 Like

which makes it 10 times funnier

1 Like

Ahhh Yes I guess David Attenborough was wrong…

sorry i ran out of likes so i cant like your comment

1 Like

You just made me read your comment like im bear grills

1 Like