Version 19.1 Is Here!

We will have to wait to see what the future holds. 😉

Hmmmm I just play this game on ios platform,but can i download all the assest before flight?

Loving this update! Thank God for my iPhone. I never have a problem.

Ayy thank god my ipad pro 10.5 still runs it butter smooth. But I do see it being supported in the long run for the next 2 years or more. After I am gonna upgrade it (maybye)

No, that has seemingly been removed. If you want to do that, I’d recommend going to every plane and livery and spawning in with them so they’re downloaded

Loving the new update. Only issue is the loading time.
It’s taking way too long for livery/aircraft to load and it’s a bit irritating

It usually doesn’t take too long if you’ve used the aircraft before

i want to know what going to be added in 19.2 anyone got ideas

You’d have to do that 689 times, because that’s the amount of aircraft and livery combinations. 😉

I just did it 59 times, so I have every aircraft.
It’s about 3Gb of data.
The liveries aren’t that big, so you will hardly notice those being downloaded.

If you do want to download many liveries at once, spawn into EGLL, KLAX or any other busy airport, to get all active ones in one go.

Based on the hint Laura gave - I’m guessing a couple new GA aircraft. And hopefully taxiway lighting.

I’ve got one:

Let’s wait for an official announcement from people who actually know stuff instead of speculating 👀

Good News!

Everybody is ignoring the 717. It fits the size of her head 🤷🏻‍♂️

Could be a possibility

I would LOVE if they reworked the 717! Adding APPR to this aircraft and wingflex would be AMAZING!

You can vote for it here

I spawned in an aircraft at Helsinki, how?

You both probably downed at the exact time. The server needs time to catch up, but other then that the system is great

I tried spawning in that gate again, and there was no warning of an aircraft there.

?? What app is it called

The beacon is way off 😂😂😂 or is the beacon in irl where it is in IF