Version 19.1 Is Here!

Yes, press the headset icon and globe icon to remove the map and logs.

Thank you!

This team continues to amaze me every update. Very impressive a team that works from different countries work together consistently and goes above and beyond every update to improve. Very dedicated team, want nothing but the best for their audience!

bug?

Thank you, IF crew! I know I have some plans for the replay addition, new ATC commands are also a highlight for me!

Re-Install IF.

Oh Yes!! Just saw this lol! Thanks you devs for the hard work, and just WOW!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜…

If you encounter any visual issues please delete and re-install the app from your play store.

it is finally here!

Thanks for all the hard work guys! Please include soon Iberia livery please. Its only for the A321 and they have more than 12 A330 units.

Hope you guys read it and take it into consideration, specially for the South America scenary. That could open many routes.

Thanks again!

Thank you for your request. Everything is done via feature requests. Please log a feature request in #features (if you are TL2 or above) or vote for an existing one.

Does anyone know what is happening. Just loaded in KSFO with srilankan A333.

The screen, with the exterior view, is all white!

Hello. Please uninstall your app and reinstall it. That should solve this for you.

What does new ground effect mean? What is it? (A330)

It allows the plane to butter.

I couldnโ€™t try the new one i am busy for a few days, but i have a question, did they add the apu strobes on A330? And of course thanks a lot devs, admins, mods, this is great job.

Ah ok thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰

I cannot zoom in that easily now when Iโ€™m trying to zoom in free cam :((

No they havenโ€™t

Hey. I mentioned this is another topic but try holding the right side of your screen then tilt your device back (Zoom Out) or forward (Zoom In). PM me if you have any issues.