Version 19.1 Is Here!

What are legacy aircraft I saw this option and I didn’t know what it was

To my knowledge, Legacy Aircraft are aircraft that were first introduce to Infinite Flight such as the 767 or C17 :)

This is not new, you always could :)

How do I use the replay feature? I’ve been wanting to watch my landings. Any chance you could help me on that info?

1 Like

Can you send ur replay to people? And view em in your replay? Like for example my friends replayhe sends it t me and I can view it in my replays?

Hi Hector!

Below is a topic that one of our community moderators created that I believe answers your question. Feel free to ask more questions either here or on the topic below if you still need help.

Regards,
Matt

1 Like

Yes, you can share your replay with others and others can share their replays with you. Its quite magical to see the perspective of other pilots/controllers.

1 Like

😱😱😱😱ooo no way View it in my Replay menu IN MY PHONE? In IF?

1 Like

You can send each others replay via Email, using the file you saved from either iCloud or Google Drive.

1 Like

This is actually new. Prior update, when you replay, all you’ll see is 0 V/S throughout, while in this update, you’ll see actual V/S on every point.

So i can’t fiddle with timeline and go to certain time I wanna go?

1 Like

Yes you can. But it has to be inside of Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Not for me… I’ve always seen V/S in replay

1 Like

Can any other Android user tell me if the 19.01.2 hotfix will allow successful transport in both directions and permit the playback of a replay file in its entirety.

2 Likes

If you are having an issue with replay, please start a thread in #support

The hotfix is focused around the graphics options.

1 Like

Replay is so cool!

Using Dropbox I was able to replay a flight made on my iPad on my Android tablet.
I also replayed a flight made on my Android tablet on my iPad.

It takes some time to load, but it’s great! I love it!

2 Likes

Woah that picture looks so familiar because I was doing a flight with an f-16 the other day also under a Air Asia X lol

2 Likes

I notice that in solo mode they have taken away the in-flight replay and moved it with the rest of the replays

1 Like

Just wait till we get wingflex on that bad boy.

3 Likes

Just found That some airports aircraft size restriction is not correct.

1 Like