VAs that use discord

It would take a while to look through all of the VAs communication techniques, so I if you know, please respond. I have had trouble with Slack in the past, so I found out that some VAs use discord, so which ones?

3 Likes

FedEx and WOW virtual uses Discord. That is all I know right now

Most of the ones I’ve been in use Discord. I find it to be better than Slack as the interface is more user-friendly and the introduction of voice and video chats means that communication during flights and in general is easier

I think most VA’s use Slack because of coding with google and a little more professional

1 Like

IFEP, a VO also uses discord

1 Like

Qantas Virtual Group uses Discord, but that’s all I know.

3 Likes

Like I said before, most use slack. Other members have said Qantas, FedEx, and WOW use Discord. I think if you go onto each VA’s thread they it may mention what communication app they use. Not all have added that part though. If you are unsure, ask!

2 Likes

If you’re talking VOs as well, IFATS uses Discord.

2 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t use Discord or Slack as a deciding factor… there are many good VAs that use Slack rather than Discord.

1 Like

100% agree. I think it should come down to

If you like it
Are you interested
Are you going to be active
Do they have a good reputation
Do you like the routes
How professional are they

1 Like

WOW virtual? Never heard of them before.

3 Likes

They are one of the va on the reservation list

2 Likes

Qantas Virtual Group is one of the VAs that use Discord as main form of communication amoungst pilots.

1 Like

I know Porter Virtual uses it, but in my experience, it really isn’t much better than slack. The voice chat is the only reason I prefer it, we don’t use it much, but it’s really fun when we do.

1 Like

Cathay Pacific Virtual also uses discord because of the bot choices and more efficient voice communication

I think easyJet use Discord, not sure though

Wizz Air VA, use both slack and discord. Like its revamping everything now to integrate Discord into the VA.

Alitalia Virtual 👋

(When will we be added again to the database!?)

No EasyJet uses slack.

1 Like

Infinite Airlines Virtual use discord too!

2 Likes