VA's Event's category

Did you think we should ask the @moderators or the @admins to create a new category for VA’s Events ?

I think it’s a good Idea, I prefer to separate the VA’s events to the IF or users events, I think it’s more better.

Tbh I prefer fly directly to IF events or a user event than a VA event, that’s me ;-))

What do you think about creating a new VA category?

• Yes !
  • No !
  • No answer :/

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t think that There is a difference between a VA event and another users event?

3 Likes

Any difference, but for me (perhaps I’m wrong) but a VA event is for the VA’s pilotes, and a “normal” event is for all…

1 Like

That´s why VAs post the name of the VA in the title and then the event.

2 Likes

Yeah I know but it’s for me a bit confusing…

1 Like

How can it be confusing? The normal event doesn´t have a VA name.

3 Likes

I know but I think it’s better if we have two distinctive category…

1 Like

VAs post events because they want people to get involved, not to exclude people, there’s no need for a separation.

3 Likes

No. The events category should be used for all events, regardless if they’re VA events or not.

4 Likes

The forum doesn´t need more subdivisions. Its OK as it is now. If we get an Events: VAs, people will start asking for Features: Liveries, Features: Aircraft etc…

2 Likes

…just held a 'Qantas ’ event, however anyone was welcome in any livery. Makes it more realistic, there was a Qatar, Air New Zealand and Air Canada in the mix, not all doing the same flight but still in the region and as on the advanced server all very professional flyers! Any event that I plan for might be aimed for a specific VA or theme, however I can’t stop people turning up with what ever they fancy flying, and I wouldn’t want to stop them.

The servers are not closed and are free for all to fly in ( depending on your grade of course!) and am sure people keep an eye on the events so that they can fly in a region where there are other pilots but not necessary be part of the event.

2 Likes

Imagine me singing this response:

“Nooooooooooooooooo”

7 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t. I don’t know what you sound like, so it is hard to picture it. 😄

2 Likes

Beautiful is a little mild

2 Likes

@MishaCamp

Imagine me singing:

“Noooooooo problemmmmmmmn”

;-)

1 Like

I’m confused! 😂

2 Likes

I don’t really think a new sub category would even be necessary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.