VAs & Booking

Throughout the past few weeks, I’ve noticed that the last VA to incorporate a booking system was Southwest Virtual. There is a topic similar to this however, the airlines listed have been shut down and the topic has been closed:

I think booking (Through google forms, of course) is a great way to boost interaction and realism between the community & VAs as CEOs can assign the routes “booked” to their pilots accordingly, but I haven’t seen much VAs using this technique. Are there any VAs out there that do use this (besides the Southwest VA) & if not, I would like to know why people wouldn’t recommend this in the comments. (disregarding any negativity)

Southwest’s Booking Link (For Reference)

Thank You

1 Like

I’m working on implementing a booking system onto my VA’s website!

-Great Lakes Airways <3

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll be on the lookout for It.

1 Like

I have passenger roles setup on my Discord which gives the VA more immersion as there is different classes and our passengers are right there with us :D.

1 Like

Nice to see you’re inputting this technique into your VA, it should definitely engage more people in the community.

2 Likes

Would you mind if I looked into implementing this for my VA? It’s a great idea

1 Like

Definitely, most VAs should use this for a boost of realism and engagement within the community ! Feel free to do so.

2 Likes

I have already created a booking system into my virtual Airline. If anyone would like to see it, just ask

1 Like

I’ll go check it out !

1 Like

EKV has a booking system. You can find more here https://ekvirtualairline.weebly.com/flight-bookings.html

2 Likes

Hey there! We use a booking system over at CVA. By using a real-life booking platform adapted for our needs, we are able to provide a bit more realistic of an experience. More info is below!

1 Like

At Qantas Virtual we run a bidding system for our pilots so that they can fly one of our 400 routes within the Qantas Virtual Group.

2 Likes

Okay, checking your website out now !

Emirates have it as well fyi

3 Likes

Great Lakes Airways just made their site public, check it out! Please criticize on anything, always help.

1 Like

Already noted and checked it out.

1 Like

Thank you ! Will definitely book on it soon !

1 Like

Didnt read the whole thread, sorry.

1 Like

@Cpt.Sparryax @Plane-Train-TV

I have applied and awaiting response, hopefully I’ll have a great flight with y’all. @Cpt.Sparryax please note that when I ciclked show me routes it took me to the feet page, I’m sure you will fix that ;)

@Connor The Book button is not working.