I’m learning art of ATC and have applied for IFATC as well. I’m opening EDDF on TS and invite you to kindly spare some time for touch and go at EDDF Hope to see you thr.
Last but not the least as I said I’m learning the art I request you to kindly tell my mistakes as well.
Hey, this is your 4th ATC Tracking Thread in two days.You don’t need to make a new one until you can’t edit your old one anymore. Thanks.
I’ll be down right now, but I will post feedback on the other thread
Just want to understand that shall I have to open the old thread only ?
You don’t need to make a new one until you can’t edit it anymore
Sure will do same. Thanks for helping me.
I would just stay on this one. I have requested the other three to be closed. Just started here :)
ok, then will post the feedback here then
Hello! I was the factory 737-900 with the callsign KAV.
Overall, I think you did very good! For the instruction to taxi to the furthest runway from where I’m at was pretty confusing considering that I would have to cross two runways to reach there but I’m sure it was a mistake since you did “I’m sorry” after.
Good job on instructing the Singapore A350 to go around! However, I feel like that could have been avoided if you had let him know that you’ll call his base.
Once again, I think you performed pretty well and I wish you good luck with joining the IFATC team! Hope to see you controlling in the expert server soon. :)
I intentionally made those mistakes but hope it was not too rough on you.
- Pushback: Traffic in the vicinity and I didn’t know where he was headed. You can clear me slightly later after he passes (i know Scandinavian 1 super turned right, but he was behind me)
- Progressive taxi isn’t needed if there is no conflict
- Continue taxi is unnecessary after issuing taxi clearance
- United 752 requested a change of frequency, but no response is given (you have already been instructed to change frequency)
- Maintain separation between aircraft. I intentionally pushed the aircraft nearer KAV. (a better way is to call my base, as for maintain slowest practical speed, that was correct.) @Kaven sorry about that :/
- Slightly trivial on this one. I intentionally climbed up to 10k feet on the downwind leg, a good way instead of asking for intentions is to tell me to (descend to pattern altitude)
- Check assigned runway was done right.
- I entered the runway intentionally. Another way instead of say intentions is to (the better command is: you were not cleared to enter the runway, please exit the runway)
I left on the taxiway because of the low batt power I had. Apart from that all seems good.
Hope to see you on the expert server one day :)
Thanks you for the wonderful feed back. Yes even I was thinking the same to forward a extend downwind and call your base command.
As he was decreasing the speed further I thought we you both will make it easily. But then again I understand the conflict can arise and thats why I made him to go around.
Once again thank you so much for being thr.
Thanks for the feedback as its much needed. Yes 2nd and 3rd point were a disaster to me i made the mistake.
As tyou were slowing down I thought that you both will make it easily but then again yes Ibshould have forward you to extend downwind.
Once you took like for the few minutes I was confused as you asked for departure remaining in the pattern but you went quite far.
Yes I have to learn frm these mistakes and hope to see you again for some touch and go soon.
Happy to help, just drop me a PM when you are about to open. I may be able to come down again.
As for my flying, I made nearly every mistake in the book so that is probably the worst-case scenario possible until the test, don’t worry about it. It was a job well done today.
All the best for the IFATC test :)
Thanks mate. Will let you knw as and whn I open the ATC.
Once again thank you for coming.
Hey I have opened EDDF on TS for 30 mints. Request to spare some for Patterns.
I have opened EDDF.
I’ll come along and do some pattern work:)
Plz do come Im thr
Are you Lufthansa 660 ?
yep i am :)