Varunsehdev's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]@ NA (PRACTICAL PASSED)

Im thr at EDDF

1 Like

I’ll come and do some pattern work :)

1 Like

Request to give me some hard time

1 Like

Plz spare some time for the feedback

Regards

Varun

On the whole very good. I was Lufthansa 660.

Good things

• Great sequencing
  • Well done for telling me to hold short because the euro wings got there first
  • Good use of extend downwind
  • Good job on correcting me when i requested to cross 7C.

Things to work on

• Forgot to clear me for the option until i reported that i was on final (you did eventually so this wasn’t a big issue)
  • No exit runway command
  • After contacting ground, i didn’t request taxi to parking, you should give the command “wait for clearance before taxiing”
  • When i requested runway change you told me to enter right downwind 25R (correct command) but i actually entered left downwind 25L. You maybe should have said the command again or asked me to follow instructions?
  • When i got told to follow the delta on right base, it would’ve been more appropriate if i went in front of the delta and you told him to follow me. There was plenty of space where i could’ve gone in. Not a big issue, especially as it allowed you to get departures away.

Overall, very good, especially because the airport was quite busy today. You’re improving every day which is great to see!

1 Like

Hi

For point number 2 and 3 Yes I missed the same and its my miatake.
Point number 4 whn you entered left downwind iyes inshould have forwarded a command to enter Right downwind but I was unable to search the tab of follow instructions
Point 5 yes I cleared hou for the option 1st and for delta I sequenced him to you to as number 2.

It was a grt learning As It was much crowded today tha ks for coming again and pointing the flaws .

Regards

Varun

1 Like

Yeah i’m the same for point number 4 - can be quite hard to find. Yeah today gained you much more experience due to the greater amount of traffic!

1 Like

Are you a IFATC ?

1 Like

Nope, very nearly. I’ve passed my written and took an IFATC practical on monday and was boderline between a pass and a fail. Got a trainer and hopefully going to take my practical next week.

1 Like

So good. You have seen me controlling and of course thr are some flaws. How muchbisbthe possibility of mine passing the practical.
Butbim still to pass the written exam

1 Like

You have very good knowledge of the airspace so written should be easy for you to pass (take the practice tests first) and practical i’d say you’d have quite a high chance of you passing.

1 Like

Thank you forngiving me confidence. I gave the 1t written test I got only 64% which was really bad . And doing practice test regularly and getting good results thr now .

1 Like

Hey mate,
Give me an @oliver02 when you open next and I’ll try and come.
Here’s some things you should read and watch.
Tyler’s videos on YouTube (click here)
And check out the manuals (here)

2 Likes

That’s only 16% off passing!

1 Like

I can do again in 30 mints if you want.

Regards

Varun

Won’t make that, sorry, that’ll be 1am for me

1 Like

No problem will let you knw for the next time.

Hi I have opened EDDF in Training Server for 30 mints. Request you to so come and spare some time for PATTERNS.

Hey I have opened VRMM in training server for next 30 mints. I rwqueat you to spare some time for PATTERNS at VRMM.

Regards

Hi

I have opened VRMM forb30 kints in TS. Request you to plz spare some time and do PATTERNS.

REGARDS

VARUN