Can you give me some difficuilt time with some delibrate mistake etc
yeah will do,
Thank you for taking some time out. Request you to mention my mistakes .
Great work mate!
- Great pattern entry command for runway change
- Great timing on clearing me for the option
- Check assigned runway command
- Dealt with go around really well
- Exit runway command
Things to work on
- Watch our for the gates - i requested pushback but i needed to taxi out the gate. If this is the case, ignore the request and tell me to taxi straight away.
- Check the altitude, i was flying at 3000. should be 2100 (1500 for jets and 600 airport elevation. Should use command “descend to pattern altitude” - not many people spot this so don’t worry.
- You forget to issue a direction on option clearances when a runway change / inbound aircraft was in play – remember in these scenarios, you must stipulate the direction for after the option on the clearance. If that makes sense?
Overall, i was being very picky on the things to work on (last one is the main one). Great job, you’ll be in IFATC in no time
Yes I understand all the points you have mentioned.
Will work on this for sure. And Thank you so much for coming and getting some time out for me.
Just want to ask you one thing , you are in which VA/VO ?
I’m in none - i’m training to become IFATC though - very nearly there
I have opened EDDM for next 30 mints.bplease spare some time for touch and go.
I’ll come. callsign CUPCAKE.
Coming now as Boeing 787
Request to mention my mistakes.
Just a quick note - you should only include left/right traffic when clearing for the option on runway changes and inbound traffic. If they’re staying on the same runway, no need:)
Hey @Varunsehdev! Sorry I wasn’t able to stay for long, I had to go do something. I would have liked to see a few other things (transitions, go arounds, etc.) but from what I saw, you did really really well. The only things is what GreenFire said - include “make __ traffic” on the initial takeoff clearance and on the first clearance for the option after a runway change. Other than that, great job!
Thank you so much for coming and for the feed back .
I will work on the mistakes mentioned.
Just a quick tip. Add an ‘expect runway’ message to your pushback approval.
Yes I have to work on this and will adapt the same early. Thanks for coming and for feedback.
Hi somebody told me to only give pushback instruction and taxi to runway should be the different instruction.
Ok. Its just that at Muenchen you could taxi to either 26L or 26R which are both accessible by terminal 2 and if you have a pattern going it can be frustrating if one aircraft pushes back facing 26L and one facing 26R at the same time.
Noted and will start applying the same.
Thank you so much for this tip.
Hi I have opened EDDF on training server for next 30 mints. I request you to do come spare some time for Patterns.
Hi mate, am i too late now?