I’m learning art of ATC and have applied for IFATC as well. I’m opening EDDF on TS and invite you to kindly spare some time for touch and go at EDDF . Hope to see you thr.
Last but not the least as I said I’m learning the art I request you to kindly tell my mistakes as well.
Hey, this is your 4th ATC Tracking Thread in two days.You don’t need to make a new one until you can’t edit your old one anymore. Thanks.
I’ll be down right now, but I will post feedback on the other thread
Just want to understand that shall I have to open the old thread only ?
You don’t need to make a new one until you can’t edit it anymore
Sure will do same. Thanks for helping me.
I would just stay on this one. I have requested the other three to be closed. Just started here :)
ok, then will post the feedback here then
Hello! I was the factory 737-900 with the callsign KAV.
Overall, I think you did very good! For the instruction to taxi to the furthest runway from where I’m at was pretty confusing considering that I would have to cross two runways to reach there but I’m sure it was a mistake since you did “I’m sorry” after.
Good job on instructing the Singapore A350 to go around! However, I feel like that could have been avoided if you had let him know that you’ll call his base.
Once again, I think you performed pretty well and I wish you good luck with joining the IFATC team! Hope to see you controlling in the expert server soon. :)
I intentionally made those mistakes but hope it was not too rough on you.
- Pushback: Traffic in the vicinity and I didn’t know where he was headed. You can clear me slightly later after he passes (i know Scandinavian 1 super turned right, but he was behind me)
- Progressive taxi isn’t needed if there is no conflict
- Continue taxi is unnecessary after issuing taxi clearance
- United 752 requested a change of frequency, but no response is given (you have already been instructed to change frequency)
- Maintain separation between aircraft. I intentionally pushed the aircraft nearer KAV. (a better way is to call my base, as for maintain slowest practical speed, that was correct.) @Kaven sorry about that :/
- Slightly trivial on this one. I intentionally climbed up to 10k feet on the downwind leg, a good way instead of asking for intentions is to tell me to (descend to pattern altitude)
- Check assigned runway was done right.
- I entered the runway intentionally. Another way instead of say intentions is to (the better command is: you were not cleared to enter the runway, please exit the runway)
I left on the taxiway because of the low batt power I had. Apart from that all seems good.
Hope to see you on the expert server one day :)
Thanks you for the wonderful feed back. Yes even I was thinking the same to forward a extend downwind and call your base command.
As he was decreasing the speed further I thought we you both will make it easily. But then again I understand the conflict can arise and thats why I made him to go around.
Once again thank you so much for being thr.
Thanks for the feedback as its much needed. Yes 2nd and 3rd point were a disaster to me i made the mistake.
As tyou were slowing down I thought that you both will make it easily but then again yes Ibshould have forward you to extend downwind.
Once you took like for the few minutes I was confused as you asked for departure remaining in the pattern but you went quite far.
Yes I have to learn frm these mistakes and hope to see you again for some touch and go soon.
Happy to help, just drop me a PM when you are about to open. I may be able to come down again.
As for my flying, I made nearly every mistake in the book so that is probably the worst-case scenario possible until the test, don’t worry about it. It was a job well done today.
All the best for the IFATC test :)
Thanks mate. Will let you knw as and whn I open the ATC.
Once again thank you for coming.
Hey I have opened EDDF on TS for 30 mints. Request to spare some for Patterns.
I have opened EDDF.
I’ll come along and do some pattern work:)
Plz do come Im thr
Are you Lufthansa 660 ?
yep i am :)