Varunsehdev's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hey Folks
I’m learning art of ATC and have applied for IFATC as well. I’m opening EDDF on TS and invite you to kindly spare some time for touch and go at EDDF. Hope to see you thr in 10 minutes.
Last but not the least as I said I’m learning the art I request you to kindly tell my mistakes as well.
Thanks
Varub

4 Likes

If my wifi is good, I’ll swing by for a bit! It tends to act up at night

3 Likes

I requeat to mention my mistakes as this is the best way to learn fast.

Regards

Varun

1 Like

I was VH-ALX.

Your controlling overall was very good. The only issue that I noticed was after my runway change. You were correct in giving me the pattern entry and the sequence but you only cleared me for the option without giving me a direction. In that scenario I should have been told to make left traffic after the option.

Apart from that small issue it was a very good session overall. Keep practising and you’ll be IFATC in no time.

Alex :)

2 Likes

Are you still open? EDIT - There’s no controllers at EDDF. When you’re not controlling please change it to[CLOSED]

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback as it was much needed. Someone whom I knw rold me if the pilot request ro change the runway then we have to give thw pattern entry as per the new runway and clear for landing. Rest will take care of the mistake in future.
Thank you for coming.

Regards

Varun