Various Spotting Pictures

Because you guys seemed to like my other post I decided to showcase some more pictures
As always hope you guys enjoy the photos!
You can also follow my instagram @aircraft__spotter for more!

58 Likes

Dude. Seriously. These are sick.

Ok I’m going to be mature now.

These pictures are amazing! Just wondering, where were these taken? I especially love the American CRJ at night. The lightning is spectacular

1 Like

Frontier RDU ramp, Delta 757 ATL, CRJ is obviously CLT, SAS A330 is IAD, Fedex 767 is ATL, and Singapore 787 is CHS

1 Like

One word. Superb. I guess I have to start booking some flights

2 Likes

@QuebecXray you have some superb and excellent amount of talent. You’re photos just prove it! You must have overcomed lots of practice to get such precise shots.

That FedEx 767F is probably my all time favorite photo! Keep on going man!

2 Likes

I follow you and I remember seeing this pictures. They’re epic! Really great ones. Keep up the great work :)

3 Likes

many many many many failed shots later the one perfect one lol

2 Likes

Woah. How long did the edits take?

1 Like

probably longer than it should take

2 Likes

I love these spectacular shots! Can I ask what equipment you use? Also the Spirit of Freedom is over-edited but still very nice.

1 Like

yea that was the second edit I did on that, the first one looked much better lol. I use a canon T6 with a 75-300mm lens

2 Likes

Oh hey Thomas! I didn’t realize this was you! Nice edits and photos.

3 Likes

Wow! I’m still impressed by your first spotting topic, but damn these are good. 😍👍 As always, can’t wait to see more photos from you.

2 Likes

They’re really good, let me get that out of the way, but the Delta one is way over edited, tbh it looks like a painting, but the photo framing etc, looks great, so do the others…

1 Like

as I said before this was my second edit with this picture the first one looked much better than this one

1 Like

You have some serious talent! The angles, and the editing are really good! I do agree with @KPIT a little bit, but it’s still a really cool and great photo! And so are all the others!

3 Likes

Ah, I missed tha, but keep these coming, especially the Frontier, somthing about it…

1 Like

These photos are awesome! It’s obvious that a lot of work went into editing but those pictures had to have been pretty great to begin with. What are you shooting on?
Keep up the great work :)

1 Like

I use a Canon T6 with a 75-300mm lens

2 Likes

@QuebecXray you are incredible son! Those pictures make me salivate, keep up the good work! You’re a star⭐️

1 Like