Varig MD-11 Classic Livery

Hello IFC people like a big aviation enthusiast especially tri-jet like Boeing 727 Lockheed L1011 Tristar and last but not least the McDonnell Douglas DC-10 and MD-11 which are present in infinite flight.

So I would like to ask everyone from IFC to help make this feature a reality in the near future, as I have noticed that recently they have been messing with the autonomy of the MD-11.

Here is a picture (notes This photo is not mine, but of its author).

(I thank you @Qantas094 for finding the image link for me again because I had lost it).

Happy Landings for Everyone.

Man, this is an amazing livery! I didn’t even know about it. Unfortunately, I’m out of votes.

1 Like

Yes and an excellent livery even without votes thank you very much for your comment.

1 Like

Please read the #features category rules before posting, as it is limited to one picture only. Thank you.

1 Like

This is an amazing livery!! Very nice!

1 Like

Sorry so I spent a lot of time away due to problems and just came back recently.

Thank you very much for your vote I hope to see you soon in the skies of the infinte flight and once again thank you very much

1 Like

I edited the topic thanks so much for the warning
Have an excellent day Happy Landings.

Today’s your lucky day!

As for the livery I wouldn’t mind seeing it in the simulator, reminds of the Pam Am livery. Sadly I’m out of votes for this one.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the comment and the link even if you are not voting I really appreciate your comment helps to get these topics to more people.

1 Like

I don’t really feel like putting a vote into this, but what an amazing picture of the stunning Kai Tak approach 😍🇭🇰

1 Like

Even if I don’t feel like voting thank you for visiting my topic.

1 Like

@Netinho1109,

@Qantas094 kindly included a link for crediting the photo. I would suggest that you edit into the topic as it’s commonplace to give image credits on the IFC.

As for voting, I am working to free up a vote to support this. I believe in supporting posts that seem to be “from the heart,” instead of from a user with 20+ feature requests. It seems that you really genuinely want to see this livery in IF and that’s awesome.

I, too like the Boeing 727. I am a big fan of having older aircraft such as the 727 and 707 implemented in IF. As for the 727 and L-1011, you can vote for them here (if you haven’t already):

Lastly, it is very cool to see an airline such as Varig, which I have never heard of before and will be looking into. The IFC never lacks interesting new topics for me to become a “expert” in. One weakness for me has been South America. Even though I have been to Chile, I never have really connected with the South America aviation scene. I have only heard of LATAM and Avianca, and would love to learn more. I will send you a PM regarding this.

Other than that, it’s great to see another aviation-hungry IFC user.

I’m sure you’ve heard enough talking from me, so, thanks!

Happy flying,

Merka

Sorry for such a long post.

2 Likes

@Captain_Merka I really want to see this on infinite flight thanks for the warning, I will do it right now I am really doing this from my heart thank you very much alias not only you but everyone who has spent their time visiting and reading my topic I really am very happy.

1 Like

I have removed a vote just for this one I am aware of this airline but know very little about it and I’m sure would open a new door of exploration into South America and give us another Virtual Airline to look forward to

I am glad you are trying to make a positive difference. As you become more experienced, and spend more time reading on the forum, you will be able to answer more and more. I have as of right now, spent 6 days reading on this forum, and still cannot answer some users questions.

I have freed up a vote for this and also am working on a PM to send to you about getting involved in the community.

Happy flying (again),

Merka

1 Like

@NathanD Thank you for your vote and talking a little more about the company for many years she was the company that rebuked our country around the world, then came the 2000s who was difficult for many area companies Varig was one of them shutting down operations in 2006 and the MD-11 were her master aircraft in the 1990s and early 2000s.

1 Like

@Captain_Merka I am happy with your help I am very grateful to that.

1 Like

Thank you for all of the information that you’ve given me Thank you!

1 Like