VARIG Boeing 737-800 (PP-VSB)

VARIG was the largest company in the history of Brazil and, as well as at the international level, it had a strong and well-defined presence on regional flights with a huge fleet of 737 of the 300, 400, 500, 700 and 800 variants.
It would be great to have the Boeing 737-800 of this giant company, making the skies of the IF even more diverse and beautiful! Thanks in advance to everyone who supports this topic!

Interesting livery. Reminds me of Ryanair.

Unfortunately, I’m lacking the currency used around these parts.

4 Likes

nice request, unfortunately i’m out of votes

2 Likes

I have no vote available, but as soon as I have it I will be returning to it. It would be perfect to make regional flights with Varig

1 Like

Thanks for the support! It really would be magical and nostalgic to fly the 737 in VARIG livery

2 Likes

Bumping this one, I really miss Varig, this livery fitted very well in the 737-800

2 Likes

Many of the brazilian pilots who fly all over the world today carry with them a fantastic varig base, having it in our simulator would be essential to represent the representativeness that this airline had. I hope to see you soon

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have no votes available, but I support the topic, I hope that someday this livery of this fantastic airline will come to the IF…

3 Likes

I so wanted to have this livery available in the IF… ;-;

2 Likes

4 Likes

beatiful livery, I love Varig
Have my vote of course

2 Likes

This livery is a great option to increase the Brazilian fleet in the IF. I hope it will be added in the near future.