Value for money?

I was wondering I play if ALOT so I was thinking is the month subscription better or is it the other way round just a question I don’t want to waste my money.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

That’s what I do also the part about school I will go on it most nights but I mey go off for weeks which is kinda a problem I just don’t want to buy the year and only use a month of it.

Yearly subscription is your best bet. You bet all planes and regions for a year. Only $50.00 (US. Currency.)

2 Likes

It’s like £39 which is very cheep considering what you get

For the first time, I bought live+ last Friday. And let me tell you, it’s worth every single penny :)

2 Likes

Yessir it is!💪🏽

1 Like

Live+! It’s cheaper!
12 Live Subscriptions (1 month each) = $60.00
1 Live+ Subscription (one year) = $50.00
All above prices are US Curencey

Yea I am defently getting it

1 Like

Plus you wouldn’t get access to all areas and planes 😉

1 Like

The big difference is:

• Monthly (Live): Aircraft and Regions are yours
  • Yearly (Live+): You “rent” them

Of course it depends on how often you play IF… If you play, let’s say 3 months after then of course Live would fit…

If you are a No L(IF)er then yes, Live+ is for you! :)

You took that from someone else…

@anon91505560 I definitely recommend the Live+ subscription because it gives you all planes and regions. I made a similar topic querying whether I should get the live+ subscription and got lots of positive feedback. I now have Live+ and love it playing practically playing every day and I now even have my own VA! I really recommend you get the Live+ subscription, you can visit my topic for my feedback.

1 Like

Sorry for being the grammar stickler but it’s definitely :)

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Totally agree with @Ben_ny. Because one day you might not like IF anymore and you would have drained £40

That is also a possibility, you have to be fully committed

I play it basically every day so yea it gets used alot

Originally by @AR_AR but No L(IF)er is my own term… Do read the post :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.