Valid buy unavoidable violation

It just happened basically I was taxiing at London and BOOM an aircraft loads I front of me
There was no name above it or anything it just popped up and I did everything I could to stop in time
What do I do now?

I assume you got a violation/report, based on your title… I would recommend contacting @appeals.

Doesn’t seem like your fault, so I’m sure they can resolve the issue for you.

Parallel to @Alec’s post, if you wish to contact the appeals team about a wrongful report given to you either by the system or by a controller, using this link would put you through to the appeals team who would be happy to assist you.

Sorry to hear that you’ve received a violation. Hope you can have it reversed!

2 Likes

Ok I have evidence in the replay

1 Like

Yep, you can use sharemyinfiniteflight.com to generate a shareable link that the appeals team will be able to look over.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Maybe the plane up ahead got an unstable internet connection and then suddenly just reappeared infront ,and it became too late and with how busy EGLL is I assume wasn’t there to see it if you have all the evidence then as the two posts above said contact appeals or the controller who contacted you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.