Valentine’s Day Trip to Cuba - Return: Havana to St. Louis

Hello folks, it was time for me to head back to St. Louis after a wonderful time at Havana last weekend. Therefore, I caught my first flight heading back to Miami to connect before I headed back to St. Louis. In the first flight as American Airlines Flight 1336 going from 🇨🇺Havana to Miami 🇺🇸, the flight was delayed for almost an hour which was supposed to leave at 12:15 PM, but departed like at 1:00 PM. I then arrived in Miami in time for my final flight, American Airlines Flight 1569, taking me back to St. Louis 🇺🇸. However, there was a two and a half hour delay which was so crazy. The flight was supposed to leave at 3:30 PM but then was delayed until 6:00 PM. As soon as it got to 6:00 PM, the flight was canceled and I felt so terrified about this. This return trip was so terrible that I would never expect a delay for almost three hours and then got canceled. Therefore, I was put on American Airlines Flight 1581 which leaves at 7:10 PM which was delayed until 7:40 PM. If this flight would’ve been canceled, I could’ve taken flight 1569 the next day, but left and got me back to St. Louis safely, but late. This was in the 21.8 version before this 22.1 version that came out on Monday. Anyway, let’s get right onto the shots:

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 1336 - 🇨🇺 Havana to Miami 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Jose Marti International Airport (MUHA)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 1hr 5mins
Server: Expert

Here goes my flight to head to Miami for a connecting flight back home to St. Louis as I was ready to board at Gate B14 at Havana Airport. What a great time I had in Cuba.

Up, up and away we go as we took off RWY 6 from Havana, Cuba. GOODBYE CUBA

A short cruise at FL330 before we descended for Miami, flying over the ocean right before we flew over the Florida Keys. There was no snack service, so I chose to have my own snack onboard.

Flight Attendants, prepare for landing as the winds are out the west, entering final approach RWY 30 at MIA airport

And here we are, arrival to Gate D10 at Miami International Airport. Welcome to Miami and let’s go proceed to Passport Control before heading to the airport security checkpoint to head to my next gate to head home.

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 1581 - Miami to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 2hrs 55mins
Server: Expert

From what I have mentioned earlier, this was the flight I was put on after the cancellation of AA Flight 1569. Therefore, being put to Gate D47, ready to get out of here. I’m tired and ready to go home. Let’s go.

We are finally off to St. Louis, lifting off RWY 8R from Miami. Goodbye Miami, see you next time

Sitting by the engine makes me feel comfy when I hear this buzz sound as we cruise at FL360, flying over Atlanta, Georgia. In this flight, the flight attendants came and served me biscoff cookies with a sprite that I chose right away as I was sitting at Seat 8F.

A few hours later, we have began our descent where everyone is to seated with their seatbelts fastened and here we are, on final RWY 30R at STL airport. Almost home. I assume that is I-70 West, that we flew over before touch down.

And we are home, back in St. Louis. Arrival to Gate C16. What a great flight I had. Well not so great due to this AA 1569 cancellation and the delay of this AA1581 flight. Anyways, time to get off the plane and head home.

That completes this small Valentine’s Day trip to Cuba. As I had a great time in Cuba, I will travel again to Cuba soon. To wrap up, it is a pleasure to thank you for traveling with me to Miami for an overnight layover before heading to Cuba and back. This wasn’t the best travel experience on the return due to the delay of two flights plus the cancellation of this AA1569. Anyways, I will be traveling to Belize City during Spring Break and post some shots regarding this trip. Have a good night and stay safe Infinite Flight Community.

17 Likes

Amazing with alot of explaing of whats going on!
You also hit it with the back to back flight.
Niceee!

1 Like

Dude, I love your commentary, the way you actually do the flight in the game is cool. Lots of respect for you dude.

1 Like

Nice shots!

Very nice! Love the wing shot!

1 Like

Yep bro, this is like I’m traveling IRL back to St. Louis. I appreciate for that.