VACenter || The New Crew Center for VA's

DEVLOG 24/10 Part 2

You can now remove users and data (routes, planes, ranks, etc)

Only the server admin can remove admin users, other admins can not remove other admins

Part 3
Fixed some bugs, added auto ranker

2 Likes

CHANGELOG 30/10

Added a config.json file so you can adjust the VAName, to adjust the logo/background image just change the files in: client/assets/images/logo.png or client/assets/images/bg.jpg
1 Like

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I have made a breakthrough with the maps system, with help from @jasonrosewell and @Cameron I have been able to pull all data from flights who have linked their the IFC account and are registered with a VO on the IFC
1 Like

CHANGELOG 1/11

Its November and I have started off strong with making the maps page (requires VACenter Pro), it shows icons of all planes from a pre-set VO and server, and when an aircraft is clicked (this function is super broken in Safari) it shows some general Data on the Flight

2 Likes

CHANGELOG 2/11

Slaughtered some bugs relating to maps
1 Like

CHANGELOG 2/11 PART2

Added news feature

3 Likes

CHANGELOG 2/11 PART3

Tested out the updater, just run a bat/shell (depending on OS) script everytime you want to update the server. You no longer have to reinstall the server when it updates
1 Like

UPDATE

Released VACenter 0.3, this update includes:

• News
  • Update
  • Map (Requires VACenter Pro)

FIRST CUSTOMER

Today VACenter has gone operational with Alitalia Virtual (HOPR: @xvalespx), check out their airline at https://virtualalitalia.wixsite.com/alitaliavirtual. We are still on track for a Late December - Early January release, and this step has been a great test.

5 Likes

So Glad to see you making progress! Finnair Virtual is definitely interested! 😁

3 Likes

UPDATE 0.3.1

Update mostly focusing on fixing some bad design for having https servers for clients, moved stuff to the config.json file, and added features like news alerts etc to the git (previously only for Alitalia Virtual)
4 Likes

The upcoming LOT Virtual is most definitely interested!

2 Likes

CHANGELOG 29/11

Moved away from static serving, to specific paths. This means there is now a 404 page, rather than:

CAN NOT GET /ABC

2 Likes