VACenter || The New Crew Center for VA's [CLOSED BETA RELEASED]

VACenter is a free, self hosted, and very customisable Crew Center, complete with PIREP making, Stats, Account Customisation and powerful Admin Tools.

Current as of 24 Oct 2020

VACenter is still in development, however you can sign up for VACenter via the links below. We will be accepting a few entries to test VACenter

Head over to the VACenter GitHub and check out the documentation, still have a question? DM me.

VACenter requires an install of NodeJS & NPM, NPM is already packaged with NodeJS so no need to download more stuff. The Server app also requires you to run it with admin priviliges so it can write to your file system.

Github

Flickr Album

Closed Beta Signup

21 Likes

Very interesting project here, Sammy! As a VA owner, I am very interested in what this has to offer! Best of luck to you mate during development, keep us updated!

3 Likes

Thanks, really exited for the release

3 Likes

A very great though program. I would be honored to be in this plan of urs

2 Likes

Cant wait to use it 😉

2 Likes

Thanks, can’t wait to release it

2 Likes

Just refreshed the Forum Post

2 Likes

–Forum Post fixed–

2 Likes

This is exciting for me as a VA CEO, Can’t wait to see what VA Center has to offer 😄

Very interested! If you need a help with the programming side of things, drop me a message

Thanks, I can’t wait to release it, I’m making good progress for the Nov Closed Beta

2 Likes

Added back the github link now that I have approval

DEVLOG 16/10

Redesigned Landing, and login page, as well as new dashboard

5 Likes

DEVLOG 16/10 P2

Added admin page looks (not functional)

4 Likes

DEVLOG 22/10

Today and yesterday I added the capacity to add:
  • Users
  • Aircraft
  • Routes
  • Ranks

I also made it able to select what route in the PIREP form, still need to make that function

1 Like

Looks good. Once released I may have my VO switch over. Keep us updated!

1 Like

DEVLOG 23/10

Made the view PIREP admin page, and made the function for people to submit them. Now I need to make it add the hours once approved.

Update:
Hours are now added once it is approved

3 Likes

DEVLOG 24/10

I made the dashboard functional, it now shows your recent flights in a table, and a historical graph for hours per month.

1 Like

This literally took me a day because I had to make a way to show the hours historically and update per month.

COMMUNITY POLL

Should I add a Discord/Slack Bot for VACenter
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like