VABB🇮🇳 to KJFK🇺🇸 FNF

Route - VABB🇮🇳 to KJFK🇺🇸
Aircraft - Boeing 777-200ER
Livery - DELTA (DELTA 25 Heavy)
Server - Expert
Total Flight time (including taxi) - 16hrs 20mins
Distance - about 7060nm

🏳Hi guys so for this weeks FNF I did this ultra long haul flight from Mumbai, 🇮🇳 to New York, 🇺🇸. I highly recommend this route if you want to fly ultra long haul. This was my longest flight ever in IF before this my personal record was about 12 hrs of flight time from RJAA to KATL as DELTA 296 Heavy on a350 and B772lr respectively. B772er rework is just amazing my favourite part about this update is definitely the engine sounds. Hope you guys like my screenshots!

10 🚩Busy morning at KJFK

Thank you and Comment down below the shot you liked the most😁

35 Likes

These are great! Fun-sized!

3 Likes

These are way to small I barely can see. Please make your photos bigger :)

2 Likes

Makes me kinda sad that we don’t have a wing view like in picture 7 and 8. I don’t like the current one that’s exactly over the wing

3 Likes

Cheers mate!😁

I’ll try to make it bigger next time. Thanks for the suggestion😁

1 Like

Can’t agree more. I mean the current camera angle is just above the wing which blocks the landscapes and terrain down below also it is hard to see all those wing movements like flaps and spoilers. I had to use free cam to take that shot but anyways it’s a small thing and we can deal with it😁

1 Like

MUMBAI, my second home airport!! 😍🤩😍😍

I did this flight a couple of weeks ago. You get some stunning views, especially of the sunrise over Siberia, as well as the sunset over Canada. It’s a sunrise-sunset-sunrise flight. You can really only get these view right now, during the northern summers. Northern winters take this flight all throughout the night, so not much to see.

Love these shots, keep up the great work!

PS.: The actual passenger service is operated by the B777-200lr, not the B777-200er

2 Likes

Thanks mate!😁 I loved this flight I still have a lot of screenshots which I want to share but u know the limit is 10 it definitely had some of the best views I have ever had in IF. Yeah I know that delta operates 777-200LR on this route but I wanted to fly reworked 772ER for ultra long haul
Also I think I saw you rolling out of Mumbai as air France yesterday to Europe am I right?

Some lovely views in them great pictures. Thank you for sharing :)

1 Like

Amazing photos mate!

1 Like

Better A350 Wing Views this is a small feature request. you can spare a vote or make a separate feature request for all the new reworked aircrafts (suggestions for upcoming ones too). If you know like minded people pls encourage them to vote too.

2 Likes

Amazing pictures :D VABB brought me here ;)

1 Like

Cheers man!

Thanks bro😁

1 Like

I just voted👍

1 Like

Nice photos

Wait was that me in that AAL ONE WORLD 772?

2 Likes

Yes! You are absolutely right, I was Air France 217 with a service to LFPG. 😁

1 Like

Oh yeah those are great too! Might have to free up a vote for this

2 Likes

Thanks and @KSHITIJ_CHHABRA you too man! :)

1 Like