VA That flies into KMKL

So kmkl, my home airport, is being reworked rn. I am looking for virtual airlines that fly on to the airport. IRL the biggest plane to ever land there is a Dassault Falcon 7X or the FIFI Bomber.

VA not VO. I’m IFGAC us just to talk with other pilots in ga and do ga events and log ga flights. I want to do actual flights.

There is no major US carrier that flies into this airport and no VA for the airline that does [Air Choice 1]. Considering that VAs mimic their real-life counterparts in terms of routes, I think you are out of luck.

Within our club, you could always suggest that we do a flight or that we do an event out of certain places…

I’d love to start using the C750 more in events and if you ever suggest KMKL as a event idea – Ill be sure to make that happen

Facebook: Air Choice 1 Virtual. Me, I’ll be registering it once I get tl2 and a few more staff. Wairing until kmkl is added in first though.

Kmkl is 2 runways and 2 taxiways. Once it’s in I’ll change my base of ops from knqa to kmkl.

NetJets flys in there to but not nearly enough planes to do that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.