[VA] Swiss Airlines fly in the name of our chocolates... [New VA SOON]

Swiss Virtual Our vision of Reality

Hey everyone ! It’s my first post.

BIOGRAPHY of Mathieu
Bad english sorry
Hi everyone ! My name is Mathieu and im almost 18 ! I live in Lyon in French Moutains. I play Infinite Flight since 2 years, thanks to Virgina ( hey).
I restarted a new account 3.5 weeks ago ! 33000 XP. So let me talk about Swiss Virtual,i think about this project since my debut in this game ! Im also a BAVA pilot ( hi to every BAVA pilot ) Now it’s time to unbox my project and to show to the entire infinite flight pilot my vision of reality with Swiss airlines…

Swiss Virtual Airlines Objectives
Swiss airlines it’s not only a virtual airline but also a community between pilots of the entire world, our first objectives it’s to train our pilots and grow up their experience! Swiss Airlines Virtual’s pilot it’s not only a pilot it’s also a person with many responsibilities in game and in the website ! Swiss propose different formation like ATC formation, Flight and Ground formation !

Our rank System

RANK 1 : A319 > 240min flight time with 1200 activity point on our forum
RANK 2 : A321 > 600 min flight time with 2000 activity point on our forum
RANK 3 : A330 > 1280min flight time with 2500 activity point on our forum
RANK 4 : 777 > 1800 min flight time with 3000 activity point on our forum
Important : In the future with the new Swiss airlines aircraft the rank system gonna change !

Swiss Virtual Airlines in the futur !
As you can see a new update is coming, it’s called ‘’ Global ‘’, this update gonna increase Swiss Airlines because with Swiss’s region our company gonna like i said increase but also had many routes around the world ! In the futur we want to make our company a real virtual company with rules and obligations, we also appreciate to have in the futur excellent pilots !

Swiss Virtual Airlines Website !
The website it’s one of the most important thing in our company ! All people can create an account in our website. But after this if you want to be a pilot and a real user of our website you must apply to be a pilot in our company ! If you are accepted you can now earn ‘’ clOUDS ‘’ Clouds is our virtual money and this money’s goal it’s to make our forum survive ! You can earn the clouds every moment for exemple when you reply a commentary when you are active in our website. With the clouds you can be VIP and you can modification your profil etc… When you are a pilot you are in the beginning of our company ! Every flight you must reply to us a flight report ( the indications are in the website), after this the staff accepts your flight reports and you grow up your flight hours !

Collect flight ours and you can be for exemple commercial chef or chef pilot. ! Our forum’s goal it’s to grow up the virtual airlines and create a new era !

Swiss airlines virtual FORUm information :
Our forum is totally french forum but you can change the language ( top bottom) . It’s translated by google traduction so sometime it’s wrong. Our forum like i said have clouds it’s our virtual money and also activity point, to earn activity point you must post something in the forum or comment some article ! To do flight logs you can click on ‘’ send a theft report ‘’ yeah i know it’s a wrong translation, so never mind when you clicked on you must reply to some question and give a picture of your final taxi to parking wit the flight time… ! To join us you can click on ‘’ the company ‘’ and after click on ‘’ contact us ‘’ and present your self and why Swiss etc… !

TEAM :
CEO : @Isolt_ilvermorny
COO : @captain_ankit

Currently we are looking to fill multiple roles in the following departments:
• Human Resources
• IT & Communication
• Strategy & Network
• Operations

I wish to everyone a happy flight in the name of Swiss airlines and in the name of our chocolates …
Now i let you surf in our website !
http://swissairlinesvirtual.ml/

3 Likes

Good luck with your VA! Swiss is a great airline :)

1 Like

Am I a big fan of professional looking logos, On behalf of BAVA, consider it an opening gift :) Good Luck from BA!

6 Likes

IFVARB approved? Just checking your post looks great

4 Likes

God Luck from Velder Airways!!

1 Like

Thank you very much it’s amazing

1 Like

Thank you hope to see our company in the sky with you

1 Like

thanks hope to see you eating swiss chocolates lOL !

1 Like

Thanks ! proud to see swiss chocolates lovers :)

1 Like

So that’s a yes? Not sure what you mean

1 Like

Good luck for the future, greetings from your parent airline ;D

2 Likes

Aha thanks from Swiss !

1 Like

Guys i ignore the thing that we must contact IFVARB im going to do that,

3 Likes

That can’t be ignored…
That is the most important part of this process.

2 Likes

That what I meant.
Here’s a link!

2 Likes

Yeah thanks ! have a nice day

2 Likes

Pjlease gain approval from the IFVARB before posting.