VA Suggestions

Thomas Cook doesn’t have a VA and I did mention we will call it UK Airways Virtual.

Ahh like your own version of these airlines. I understand it now, good luck! Me and a friend of mine are waiting for our VA to be approved :)

2 Likes

Awesome! What is it?

1 Like

Pacifica Virtual :)

2 Likes

Awesome! I have heard abt that VA before! Nice to see it’s hub at MAN!

1 Like

Man is my nearest airport and i go plane spotting there from time to time. Maybe i should start communication with the airport to try and get exclusive spotting points. That would be awesome

Before you get too far into working on this specific project, I have some relevant IFVARB-side info for you-

Reserving multiple unrelated airlines at once, even if they’re listed under a “blanket VA”, is not allowed. This is because it hoards multiple airlines and prevents other community members from having a chance at starting a VA with one of those airlines.

The only exception to this rule is that you may create a VA that has a “main” airline as well as subsidiary operations (example: Japan Air VA would be allowed to operate JAL Express routes, as JAL express is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Air.)

Even then, this “realistic” rule has its limitations. Operating an “airline group” like Lufthansa Group (which in real life owns Lufthansa, Swiss, Eurowings, Austrian, and more…) is not allowed. Allowing this would create VA monopolies and again be unfair to those looking to make new VAs.

2 Likes

That is something I have been asking all day and I didn’t get a good enough reply until now! Thank You! Just a pity because no one will probably make a VA of Thomas Cook or Monarch since there bust. Will probably have to do Flybe itself and call it Air Regional Virtual Group or something like that.

2 Likes

What about the Airline Corendon wich hase two parts one is Corendon it self based in Turkey and Corendon Europ wich main Base is in the Netherlands. Its an very active Airline in Euroo wich servers most Holiday Routs and ethnic Turkey routs for citizen to visit families the are serving not only the most know turkey Airports alos some less know Airports there.

1 Like

How about Condor Virtual?

2 Likes

Great idea, I was thinking that as well!!

1 Like

Great idea, although the new livery is a bit dodgy 😬

1 Like

Yeah, but (no front to IF here) it will take years until it’s in IF lol

1 Like

Yeah (also no front to IF) that is VERY true lmaooo

1 Like

Good luck in your VA creation :3. Feel free to PM me regarding any help with your VA and I’ll be happy to assist :).

1 Like

I would love to see a GA focused VA. I know there aren’t very many GA planes in the game, but I’d be super interested in a VA that made me go on weird runs in places a C172 shouldn’t go.

1 Like

So if I wanted to create a Transavia VA (which I don’t), AFKLM would have to give that airline up as per the rule?

1 Like

It’s a bit of a grey area since that wouldn’t be a common situation, but AFKLM would have to stop operating Transavia routes, unless they formed a codeshare agreement with the new Transavia.

1 Like

So Guys what do you think of the Thomas Cook Virtual Group? We wan’t to do a VA of this airline since there is a decent fleet and I do have a lot of knowledge about the airline. Also. When they were around, Condor was a part of the group so in that case, am I allowed to feature them?

1 Like

Hey Ricky!

That sounds like a great VA! I don’t see why you couldn’t operate some Condor routes as it is a Subsidiary of Condor.

2 Likes