VA Suggestions

Hey everyone! Me, @RickysAviationYT and @RVLegacy have all been working very hard on setting up a VA for you guys! We’re working on discords and IG accounts, but theres one problem, we don’t know what VA to do! We’ve gone through countless ideas but cant find one either available or ideal. We want YOU guys to help us out! If you could let us know what virtual airlines you’d like to see and also let us know what airlines are actually available, that’d be great!!

-IFWW

2 Likes

What about a fictitious airline that operates out of airports with really cool approaches, like make an airline with the hub in Paro that does short haul flights around Asia in the narrowbody aircraft. Or mirror an African airline out of Accra maybe

1 Like

Sounds nice, however we were thinking more like realistic airlines that we could represent, however, thanks for your suggestion g :))

1 Like

There is a lot of VA’s that still possible to create, I would highly suggest you to watch on the IFVARB VA/VO Database in order to see which VAs are already taken.

Can’t wait to see you guys in a new VA work !

1 Like

We have checked! We just couldn’t really find any we’d like so we want to see what you guys want!! :) Thanks for checking up though :)

-IFWW

1 Like

I would maybe say that see what you guys want to do, you will be happier if you guys choose your VA than other people. I can give some idea that could be great if you want.

• Air Mauritius
  • Air Vanuatu
  • Air Austral
  • EgyptAir

You have more an more that is just idea that could be good, I think.

4 Likes

Yeah but tbh we just cant find any!! Nice suggestions though, I like the Egyptair one ;)

2 Likes

As IFW said we couldn’t think of any. We thought we would ask the community for suggestions.

1 Like

Hi,

I hope you are doing well. My suggestion to you would be, when a CEO chooses to start a VA they usually have a lot of knowledge about the VA they are wanting to choose. There are also lots of other reasons why CEOs choose the VA they want.

If you don’t know what VA you want, then perhaps don’t start a VA until you know the VA you want.

Enjoy finding the right VA!

7 Likes

Yes but the problem is the VAs we have knowledge about are all taken.

1 Like

Thats exactly why we set up the post! We are super passionate about starting a VA but there aren’t many around left! We also both own YouTube channels and we’d like to engage with our community’s even more by letting them get a say in the VA!!
Thanks for the help though!

1 Like

What about Cabo Verde Airlines, they use 757s exclusively plus there is some stunning scenery around Cape Verde and its route network is quite impressive :)

1 Like

That is fair enough!

The following are all very interesting airlines. These are just some suggestions.

Star Alliance Members:

• EgyptAir
  • Brussels Airlines
  • Croatia Airlines

SkyTeam Members:

• Tarom Airlines
  • Kenya Airways
  • XiamenAir
  • MEA Airlines
  • China Eastern Airline
2 Likes

Hi, I’ve sent you a PM regarding this topic, please read it and get back to me😄

1 Like

Could do Megasus Pegasus.

2 Likes

You should do Flybe but call it ‘Regional Airways Virtual’ or something since the name is banned… same sort of thing was done for Emirates (Dubai Virtual)

1 Like

Oh yeah, nice suggestion dude we appreciate it!! :))

1 Like

Yeah thats what we’re thinking about doing right now, just checking up on our options ;)

1 Like

ohh I like it, i like it ;)

2 Likes

Awesome, sorry for the wait, I just replied!

1 Like