VA Staff Positions?

I’ve recently taken more of an interest in VA’s and I was wondering does anyone know of some VA’s that are offering staff positions?

2 Likes

easyJet VA is offering a COO we have a CDO but need a COO

1 Like

PM me if you want to apply

Thank you! I will take it into consideration!

1 Like

Qantas Virtual.

Our recruiter Box: (Click)

• The requirements are high but you will have a good chance.

• Make sure your not staff of a non partnered VA

2 Likes

Why everyone has the right to work for more than 1 VA and it’s there choice @Skylines

In this case our VA has regulations that do not allow this, and it is not their choice how this regulation works

That’s not fair at all to anyone that wants to join

The Infinite Flight Independent Airline (http://www.infiniteflight-IFIA.weebly.com) has a very interesting and unique concept, read about it on the website. We are looking for staff to help the airline with applications, the fleet, etc.

1 Like

That does not concern you. It only applies to our Staff Members, Pilots are free of constraints. It is security and conflict of interest protection and prevention

1 Like

That’s how they manage their VA. Unless you manage your VA pretty well, you shouldn’t be saying about Qantas because imho, Qantas is one of the greatest VAs as far as I can see even though I’ve never been part of it.

2 Likes

Yes! VictoriAIR are looking for an Advertising Agent to… Well… Advertise of course! If you’re interested PM me or @DiamondFlight1011
Thanks!

1 Like

Whirlwind. Airlines offering nemerius positions. PM me for more info

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.