VA route in groupflights

I wanted to create a #live:groupflights topic but it is a flight for a VA, can I still make a topic? I’ll not be promoting the VA in any shape or form.

I believe this should be perfectly fine yes, but personally I’d suggest an event to attract attention for a longer period of time rather than short notice, which rarely gets much attention.

1 Like

Ohh ok thanks!

If you are going to fly a route as a pilot for a VA, make sure to check with your VA first! I would assume they would be ok with it, but you most likely wouldn’t be allowed to promote or make it “affiliated” with the VA you are flying for, as it is not an official event for them! However, they would probably allow you to post a #live:groupflights like normal, just the only thing linking you to that VA would be you using your VA callsign during the group flight, and then logging it in your VA crew center afterwards I would guess!

1 Like

That is correct, I’ll check wid my VA and post a topic soon! :)

1 Like

If a VA were to post a Group Flight it wouldn’t be allowed. Vas are allowed to post in #live:events, but not. Groupflights, if a Pilot were to do it, it would be 100% fine. You just can’t advertise that this is “partnered with blank”

1 Like

Got it! Thanks!

1 Like

Op requested