VA Questions

I was thinking about joining a VA, I wanted to know what they are about and how they work. Suggest any VA’s as well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

The International Cargo Group VA is looking for motivated pilots to ensure that our cargo is delivered in the most efficient, reliable, and professional manner.The International Cargo Group consists of four different cargo airlines, Fedex, UPS, DHL, and Southern Air! Pilots start out in the Cessna 208 and work their way up the aircraft totem pole with the completion of 5 hours recorded flight time in each aircraft. We record your flight times through the use of our newly integrated PIREPS system! Our services are used all over the world and consist of various routes in every region! If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to email me or visit our website at http://cessnapilot98.wix.com/fedexvirtualairlines

1 Like

A Virtual Airline is a basically a group of people Virtually recreating the operations of a real-world Airline. Some are very realistic, others are made up. If you are looking for some fun flying with others, I would suggest going to a Virtual Airline that doesn’t have much Organisational Management. If you would like realistic, then I would suggest going to a VA with a website, PIREPs and other features that stand out. Personally, I would recommend Qantas Virtual, American Virtual or AF-KLM Virtual. Good Luck finding your Virtual Airline!

2 Likes

I suggest you click here to join a really good VA.

1 Like

Begin the va wars

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

TEAMIFES!!! ASSEMBLE! @natzoo @Shuuichi_Furusawa @beechcraft10

Lol bring it on

Try to keep off the caps please :)

Honestly all I did was put a hashtag before TEAMIFES. I had no idea That would happen

Thank you for the feedback

You’re welcome sir.

1 Like

I really recommend you to go to the Infinite Flight Airline Organization (IFAO). It’s a rather knew VA flying with FDS liveries. IFAO exclusive events are coming up too. All you need to join is a plane with an FDS livery (B772,B73G,A318,C750). Hope too see you there soon :)

Here I am:)

We’re having VA wars. XD. Not sure how it goes but, stay alert.

Hey guys/gals, does anyone else out here “work” for American Airlines VA?

Hmm… I don’t know anyone on here… But I know Corey Ashe (In their pilots list) in rl.

@Cameron_Brown MillionAir Aviation is a corporate VA that offers luxurious business and private flights.

1 Like