VA Clean Up and Removals

Some users have brought to my attention a VA inactivity issue. Over 50% of VAs were inactive. I have closed the inactive ones and they are being removed from the database as we speak. Special thanks to @hubandspoke1 and @g100m for assisting with the closure and removal.

To be active, you need to have some type of event or genuine activity on your topic in the past month. There are a lot of people who want to start VAs and it’s not fair that some are being occupied and not used. If yours was closed, it’s not a punishment, just a new opportunity for those who are interested.

All that are closed are up for grabs. A VA takes a lot of work, do not make one just to have one, you need to actually be dedicated to it and make events to be official. The VA database should be much better and neater now that we should only have active VAs in the database.

I hope this helps some problems you guys were having. If you believe there’s been a mistake, or if I’ve missed some, please PM me. Thanks!

Please make sure you have the time before making a VA, if you don’t make it up to a high standard, it will be removed.

47 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

Thank you Carson! This was well needed!

1 Like

The Air Connection Airline Alliance hosted an event a while ago. The only reason I haven’t done much is because my laptop is being worked on and I can’t really do anything with my website. I hope my VA is not closed.

Where are the closed VA’s going to be listed?

No it was not closed.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

There is no reason for them to be.

1 Like

I don’t understand that comment.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Big Bear VA is open and we will have an event on Sunday