VA Application Status

Hey community, submitted VA application a week and a half ago, have not received a response. Should I be worried?

6 Likes

Absolutely not! It can take a few weeks.

3 Likes

I was just worried because some people submitted after me and already got a response.

4 Likes

It takes a very long time to get a VA approved. I needed to wait 80 days to get my VA approved. Just be patient. A VA is nothing that will just be active for a short time, a VA will have to grow so you will need a lot of months to get your VA established.

4 Likes

80 days to be accepted that is a long time! Would expect a response with a week or two!

2 Likes

I had to resubmit my application for my VA to move on to the review phase. Time is money, but there’s a lot of virtual money to throw around in the VARB budget

3 Likes

You are not even on the reservation list. Do you really haven’t gotten a PM by IFVARB staff?

2 Likes

I actually waited 7 months. 😅

4 Likes

PM the moderator for the region of your VA (main) and let them know. That helps.

3 Likes

You just have to wait, no point PMing anyone. Sometimes it takes a few weeks, sometimes it can take a few months.

2 Likes

But no one has even talked to me, wondering if I did something wrong?

2 Likes

That’s normal, you’re probably waiting your application approval. (To see if you’re allowed to open that VA)

3 Likes

There is no need for everyone to say the same thing people said hours ago. When in doubt contact the IFVARB.

11 Likes