V1, Rotate: Does Size Really Matter?

Does Size Really Matter?

Many in this community aspire to be VA CEOs, leaders of their favorite part of the IF community. However, very few know the work and dedication needed to succeed at doing so. An integral part of a successful VA is a solid team of staff working alongside the CEO. When all staff can work together in harmony, a VA will run like a well-oiled machine. Getting to this stage requires time and effort, though.

In this article, I discuss my views on the proper size of a VA staff team, and how I believe it’s more important than you might think. Even if you’re not an aspiring or current VA CEO, I hope you’ll find this article interesting and engaging. Click the link below to view the article.

V1, Rotate is a group of writers consisting of @Thunderbolt, @JarrettFlies, @ToasterStroodie, @TheAviationGallery, @Pingu, @Suhas and @Yacht that regularly publishes article relating to Infinite Flight and aviation.

13 Likes

Great article, it was fun reading and has many good tips, keep them coming!

the title made me chuckle too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.