V1, Rotate AMA with Will_A

AMA With Will A

Welcome to V1, Rotate’s fourth Ask Me Anything (AMA), a series where we invite members of the community that have made significant contributions in the community and in Infinite Flight. Last time, we had the opportunity to ask @Drummer questions, which turned out to be our largest turnout yet.

On this edition of V1, Rotate’s AMA series, our guest is @Will_A. He is an IFATC Recruiter, Supervisor, and Trainer, student pilot with 80 flight hours, and a longtime forum contributor. He resides in Connecticut and also loves to support the New York Rangers.

Starting today and ending on Sunday (December 20th), you’ll be able to ask Will any questions you may have, whether it be about Infinite Flight or his personal life. However, inappropriate and duplicate questions will be removed, and any questions that our guest does not wish to respond will not be responded to.

How To Ask A Question

You don’t have to be a site member to ask a question! To ask a question, you can just leave it as a reply to this thread (on the IFC). Alternatively, you could make an account and comment on the blog article - whatever you prefer. However, the question submitting period will end at 2359Z on Sunday, the 20th of December.

Blog Article

V1, Rotate is a group of writers consisting of @Thunderbolt, @JarrettFlies, @ToasterStroodie, @TheAviationGallery, @Yacht, and @Suhas that regularly publishes article relating to Infinite Flight and aviation. To follow our posts, sign up for our newsletter!

16 Likes

This one is going to be good. I can’t wait!

1 Like

Why did you join the IFC?

So who was your favorite trainee? 👀

1 Like

@Will_A trying to know how to respond:

“Thats classified”

1 Like

Favorite Airport to control at in IF?

Favorite airline?

having 3 roles in IFATC, you have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders and I wanna say it’s good that you’re doing well. So, how do you even manage? do you even have free time?

How does it feel to support the Rangers?

Nice questions so far. Thanks for this opportunity!

2 Likes

So who was your real favorite trainee? 👀

And does pineapple belong on pizza?

Why was I your favorite trainee?

What has been your most memorable controlling session so far?

1. Roles within IFATC
  2. Other Roles in IF
  3. Favorite airport to control
  4. Favorite Frequency (G/T/A/D/C)
  5. Favourite route to fly .

Man everything I see these AMA topics I automatically think of my local airport, which is KAMA lol.

Question: when did you start flight school? If you know, when’s the best age to start flight school?

Why did you chose to join IFAE?

Where does your love for Mexican cuisine come from?
Favorite IRL aircraft?
Why are your enchiladas sideways?

1 Like

I say so and it tastes good too.

You’ve mentioned before IPhones and your experience of eating them where did this love for such a specific cuisine arise from?

Jk, a few proper questions! :)

1. You are clearly a very big deal in the IF World, how do you unwind after a busy day of training Controllers!
  2. Whats your favourite aircraft in Sim?
  3. Your PFP might give a hint but what is your favourite airline?
  4. As a Student Pilot what would one piece of advice be you would give a trainee new to the skies?
  5. Where do you see yourself in the future in the Community, your high up already but aiming for anything in particular?

and Lastly:

1. Your greatest Phobia? (if you feel comfortable answering!)

Cheers Will and great Q&A Thunderbolt!

2 Likes

There’s only one question that needs to be answered;

• Will You Ever Spot Me In IF Again? ;)
1 Like

AMA has been extended for one day.

Last chance to submit your questions!