Uzbekistan Airways Boeing 757-200

Uzbekistan Airways

Uzbekistan Airways, the National flag carrier of Uzbekistan, based in Tashkent, and 32 aircrafts in its fleet and 5 757-200 operating in Uzbekistan Airways.
The callsign of Uzbekistan Airways is available in IF but there is no plane for them in the game, I wish they I’ll add one for them.

Should they add this livery to IF?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Uzbekistan airways have their callsign in IF but they don’t have an airplane in the game !

2 Likes

I would like love this in infinite flight if the 757 gets a rework

1 Like

Voted for this
Now that the 757 is getting a rework, IF need to add this as we have zero Uzbek liveries which is unacceptable!

4 Likes

voted!!! Will also notify others to do so, we have got south asian airline liveries, now let’s turn our attention to central asia!

Love,
From India

1 Like

This livery will match their 787 variant as well

2 Likes

Awesome, it’s a nice livery. You get my vote

1 Like

We don’t have an Uzbekistan 787 in IF

1 Like

Unfortunately no

1 Like

Yeah in fact we have zero Uzbek liveries in IF which is disappointing. We really do need this instead of multiple AA, United and Delta liveries as there is clear favouritism towards the US

1 Like

Agreed with you.👍

1 Like

We need more asian liveries and this would be the first Uzbek plane in IF. Voted it!

2 Likes

Looking at FR24, Uzbekistan airways is one of the only passenger 757-200 airlines that aren’t US-based. Would love to see this livery to explore some more of Russia and all the Stans. Voted!

2 Likes

Voted, this should come in 20.3!

It deserve to be added to fly from Uzbekistan and to the world.

1 Like

Congrats everyone!

1 Like

Well done all and thanks so much devs! One of the only airlines that still operate the 757-200 apart from United and Delta. Can’t wait to fly this beauty!

Congratuletions for livery, but at a glance these engines shouldn’t be white

We did it!
@Igor_M, a early Christmas present for you:)

1 Like