Utair made a rebranding

Utair, a Russian airline based in Vnukovo international airport (UUWW/VKO), made a rebranding yesterday, october 31st (how ironic). This also included some changes to the livery of their planes. The first aircraft with the new livery, a boeing 737-800 (VQ-BQQ) rolled out of repainting facility on october 30th. As you can see, Utair also joined the minimalistic fun like iberia, transavia, finnair and others.
NEW LIVERY

OLD LIVERY

DO YOU LIKE IT?

• I like it.
  • I dislike it.
  • HOW MUCH DID IT COST?! I COULD DO BETTER LIVERY IN PAINT!!!

0 voters

3 Likes

Honestly I like the older livery better

1 Like

It looks like the design team had zero budget to work with. I mean how much more simple can it be?

Hehe, what if i’ll tell you they spent 4 million rubles on it?

1 Like

It’s terrible, for $69,000 they should have done better… I guess Aeroflot will remain to have the best livery from the Russian carriers.

I think the wired looking 747s in the back seal the show

2 Likes

That’s the face of a Siberian tiger. It’s there to promote the conservation of the species.

2 Likes

Hmm, this is one of the only new liveries I don’t care for. It looks nice, but I think they could do better

Their new livery looks nice, clean and modern.

I like it. :)

Also look at Rosiya airlines’ livery (which by the way is part of aeroflot group)

They actually have two tiger faced aircraft
Boeing 747-400: https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/EI-XLD
Boeing 777-300: https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/EI-UNP

When I compare the two liveries I just see the font changed for the writing

On the 77W is a leopard, not a tiger.

i feel like they cudve used a more modern font than that

The old livery looks better than the new one :/

I don’t like the font; it looks like the basic Times New Roman.

It’s so plain and simple, older one looked much better. It needed a rebranding though.

1 Like

Looks like it was made in Microsoft Word.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.