Usman_Adil's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [Practical Passed]

This is my THIRD atc thread since I could not edit my previous thread. I have created this to seek attention from experienced pilots whenever I am opening TOWER / GROUND in TRAINING SERVER.

Feedback is greatly appreciated from users who attend my sessions. Thanks

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SPAWN

I want you to TEST me on following :-

• Ground Awareness,Taxi Instructions, Give Way Commands, Runway Selection, Takeoff Clearances, Pattern Entry, Sequencing, Runway Changes, Transitions

• Use aircraft no larger than A320

2 Likes

OPKC is Open

• Require atleast 3-4 aircraft for pattern & sequence & clearance practice

Hey, I’ll try to drop by in 15 if you’re still open by then :)

awesome, I’ll be open for quite a while.

1 Like

Hi,

G-PMKY here. The few circuits I did with @Anthony_Morgan were great - I couldn’t find fault on your ground work, patterns, clearances, runway changes, and we gave you a pretty good workout between us… The only comment I’d make is that on Anthony’s go-around you could have given me an exit runway so I didn’t take off again into his path.

Nice work, get your test booked!

1 Like

Hey @Usman_A. I was Indonesia 888. Feedback as below :)

• 1605Z: Good job on spotting that I need pushback

• 1606Z: Good job on issuing wait before taxi to Emirates 293

• 1617Z: Good job on spotting the wrong runway

• 1622Z: Good job on spotting the GA. However like what @powdarrmonkey mentioned above, you may want to give him exit runway.

• 1627Z: Unfortunately you missed my wrong runway very late (400ft AGL) on my final pattern. I was trying to enter 25L but I gave up hahaha

Overall nice work on pattern, sequencing and clearance. Response time was also great. Keep it up and you should be good to go :)

1 Like

My bad I am looking at wrong thing. ignore what i said about “exit command”

@powdarrmonkey & @Anthony_Morgan thank you very much for coming :)

1 Like

PASSED!