Using the options

Hello community. I need a help of what is the use of these options. I don’t know if I can find it in the manual, but I don’t know how. Only use “course”

1 Like

Hi, Did you have a read of this page?:

Also this IF tutorial includes some discussion of this panel as well as a good overivew of many features:

Navigating Infinite Flight - YouTube

I believe the above is included among the following, which may be helpful:

1 Like

Hi, I have a question… I’m halfway up in the air. When the controller tells me to activate airspaces at an airport, can you help me how to do it? Hablo espanol

El El mié, feb. 1, 2023 a la(s) 3:53 p.m., Wurfel via Infinite Flight Community <notifications@infinite-flight.discoursemail.com> escribió:

1 Like

Hello!

I’m assuming you mean if the controller tells you to contact their frequency. All you need to do is head to the earphone icon in the bottom bar of your screen. From there you can just select the frequency the controller instructed you to contact.

In the future, it would be great if you could make a separate topic for your question so people can help you easier!

I mean when a controller talks to you and tells you to activate the airspaces of a different frequency, I don’t know how to do it

El El mié, feb. 1, 2023 a la(s) 8:28 p.m., Fourthnebula919 via Infinite Flight Community <notifications@infinite-flight.discoursemail.com> escribió:

You should be able to go to the headphones, then press the back arrow to leave the frequency and join the one they are requesting you to join.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.