Using Infinite Flight Question

Howdy guys!

I was wondering if you guys might know how I could possibly convince my parents to let me play IF more. They don’t really let me do particularly long flights or play for a particularly long time, and as a result, my grade is making slow progress.

Let me know if you guys have any ideas on how I can convince them, as I’d love to play this game more

Hello,

If your parents want you to do other stuff, just takeoff, do what you need to do or what they tell you to do then land.

That’s what I tell them and my parents are fine with it

1 Like

Are you using a family shared device? If not, a long haul is no different than a short haul, just more time between takeoff and landing ;)

You can still do whatever you want during cruise, the flight shouldn’t affect your life.

2 Likes

Nope I play on my mobile phone

Hey there, I would tell them that you don’t need to have the device in hand and that you are fully capable of doing other things while you fly. Ask them for a few minutes for take off time and a few minutes for the landing. That should be reasonable to them

1 Like

You don’t need long haul flights. You can have short routes.

EGLL-EHAM (El Classico)

🍥

3 Likes

Okay that seems like good advice. What should I tell them when they ask me how long it will take for my descent?

You always find a way don’t you…lol

3 Likes

Try having the VNAV at the bottom of your screen, it will show you the time till your TOD. Edit: I misunderstood what you were asking. Tell them it shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes max to be on the ground

1 Like

Descent usually takes 15-20 minutes.

1 Like

Nooo, he did it again

3 Likes

If you’re at a very busy airport I would add like 5-10 minutes

1 Like

Also tell your parents how much IF means to you, how you can learn about aviation, etc. etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.