Using Discord and Infinite Flight on the same device

So I’m wondering if one would be able to back out of IF to check Discord for VATC instructions if using the same device for both. My iPad busted so I’m flying and receiving VATC on my phone. How long do you have before IF automatically quits the flight you are in? I know you can leave but if you take too long, the flight ends.

1 Like

If this is in the wrong category, I’m sorry!

I’m not sure if it quits IF completely but it does pause you even on live. Its worth getting Discord on another device such as a computer if you have access to one.

2 Likes

First of all this category is for #infinite flight only and no you can’t use both at the same time.

1 Like

Im glad u asked…i useI IF on my android so i was wondering the same…especially to organize long range prop group flights

1 Like

Yeah. I’m kinda stuck with the phone for now. I know it pauses even in Live but will I get kicked if I take too long?

Does it do it for other applications you check when flying? It’s that easy 🙄.

I’ve never paused on live for an extended period of time maybe 10-15seconds max.

3 Likes

I sometimes use spotify on long range flights…i notice when i switch back that i cant access ATC for about 3 seconds…i also cant see other planes. After about 3 secs everything is back to.normal…and im never disconnected from my session.

1 Like

Its also worth noting that im running on (slowed) data and dont have wifi access atm…not sure if it would be better w wifi

If you have a Samsung device, you can usely have multiple windows open at once. That is what I do.

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Can’t do that with mine. Would be a lot easier if it did.

1 Like

How did u pull up a page like that.what device are u on

I’m on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

1 Like

I gotta get me one ;)

3 Likes