Users spawning inside me

Hello! I am always having this issue in Infinite Flight live where other users frequently spawn inside me and it is very unrealistic 😅. I was just wondering if it can be fixed. Thank you!

2 Likes

This shouldn’t happen - its likely a connection issue on either your end or the person spawning inside you’s end that’s causing Infinite Flight to not register there is already a plane at that gate.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I had 5 people spawning inside me once…

1 Like

This was patched last year - if more than one person is spawning inside you - either its specifically you having the connection issues (more likely) - or everyone spawning inside you is having connection issues (less likely).

Also since this is an issue, it should be in #support.

2 Likes

I also found this problem. One time when I taxied to the parking place, someone suddenly spawned on the parking place. Then we collided…

2 Likes

What server is this on?

1 Like

Same thing happens to me, I choose a gate next to a plane but it says the plane is on that gate despite it isn’t. So I choose the gate the plane is on and it allows me in and I spawn inside another plane. That’s probably why it keeps happening especially at busy airports

2 Likes

The other aircraft most likely was disconnected from the server when the other person tried to spawn in.

2 Likes

This happened in expert server.

1 Like

This hasn’t happened to me often, but in the rare circumstance that it does, I find that it’s because both users spawn in at the exact same time. If this is the case, just re-spawn in another position

1 Like

I had it happen to me on EXPERT.

As others have stated there is a system in place to prevent most of the spawning but there are a few scenarios where this may happen. The best action is to spawn elsewhere or wait for them to leave.