Users in training not following instructions

If you want a more realistic and fun environment for ATC. Join the IFACT

I will be joining that soon I have planned to

TBH even if there is that command idk what more it can help

It has to they can’t allow them to report users because they wont use it for the right purpose

What @K3v1nxu said above. Really the follow instruction or check help wont change anything, even if there were on TS

Only if they allow users that have over 500 operations can report users

Still doesnt mean anything…its something like grades…if you are grade 5 doesnt mean you are a expert pilot…same think :)

lol if you want to control atc and enforce rules then just join IFACT. You really can’t do anything on TS

Join us in the IFATC team to have the best experience of realistic ATC. I believe someone posted the link above^^^. Hope to see you on the team one day😄

1 Like

Oh well I will be joining IFATC soon so hopefully i dont hsve much more lonfervto deal with that

1 Like

Dont worry you will see me soon

1 Like

There is no point enforcing rules in TS because it is Training server. Its for new pilots or atc to learn the rules or whatever they want to do. If you enforce rules on Training server, then were are the new people going to go?

1 Like
1 Like

That is true I agreee with you

1 Like

I will be there soon😃

1 Like

If you agree, this is your time to become an advanced controller. If you know what TS is for, no need making a topic. See you soon 😉

2 Likes

I will join either tomorrow or Saturday I want to practice more today

2 Likes

@IF_Aviation1,

I would just ignore them and just pretend that you ghosted them! It’s what I do, and if anyone asks just say that they are being idiots. XD

1 Like

pretty much spot on for what i’d say here. It’s training server, both for ATC and for the pilots flying. You have to take things for how it is on there. Practice what you can, open a tracking thread, get good feedback, and then hopefully we see you with us on IFATC soon and then you can get a great taste of ATC action on Expert!